ACD Virtus Entella VS Chievo, a tough game
1. After 31 rounds, champions league predictions ACD Virtus Entella got 11 wins, 8 draws, 12 losses and placed the 11 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, ACD Virtus Entella got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

2. After 31 rounds, Chievo got 11 wins, 12 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Chievo got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is ACD Virtus Entella 0.86-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 64 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 20 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 31.25%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Home odds win rate: 31.25%; Draw odds win rate: 31.25%; Away odds win rate: 37.50%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2/2.5-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 12 matches, the home team got 7 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 58.33%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 58.33%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 41.67%.
5. The 1x2 first odds soccer tips daily win combination of this game is 2.52-2.92-2.70.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: ACD Virtus Entella(34.0%), Draw(31.7%), Chievo(34.3%)