Shenzhen JiaZhaoye VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC, away win
1. After 2 rounds, best free soccer tips Shenzhen JiaZhaoye got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Shenzhen JiaZhaoye got 2 wins, 6 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

2. After 2 rounds, Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shenzhen JiaZhaoye 0.78--2-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 matches, the home team got 5 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 71.43%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 14.29%; Draw odds win rate: 42.86%; Away odds win rate: 42.86%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-3.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 19 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 47.37%; Draw win rate: 21.05%; Away win rate: 31.58%; Over odds win rate: 47.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 52.63%.
5. The 1x2 first odds soccer handicap tip combination of this game is 7.72-5.42-1.21.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shenzhen JiaZhaoye(8.5%), Draw(14.1%), Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao FC(77.4%)