Al Rayyan VS Al-Sailiya, home win
1. After 19 rounds, bet soccer tips Al Rayyan got 12 wins, 6 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Qatar League. In the last 20 games, Al Rayyan got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.
2. After 19 rounds, Al-Sailiya got 7 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 6 of the Qatar League. In the last 20 games, Al-Sailiya got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Al Rayyan 0.79-0.5/1-1.09. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 matches, the home team got 13 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 43.33%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 30.00%; Home odds win rate: 60.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.00%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 125 matches, the home team got 53 wins, 41 draws and 31 losses. Home win rate: 42.40%; Draw win rate: 32.80%; Away win rate: 24.80%; Over odds win rate: 44.00%; Draw odds win rate: 3.20%; Under odds win rate: 52.80%.
5. The 1x2 first odds website free soccer tips combination of this game is 1.59-3.75-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 20 wins, 8 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 6.67%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Al Rayyan(59.0%), Draw(23.3%), Al-Sailiya(17.7%)