Spartak Trnava VS MFK Ruzomberok, home win
1. After 1 rounds, soccer handicap tips Spartak Trnava got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Slovak Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Spartak Trnava got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.
2. After 1 rounds, MFK Ruzomberok got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the Slovak Super Liga. In the last 20 games, MFK Ruzomberok got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Spartak Trnava 0.88-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 133 matches, the home team got 61 wins, 29 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 45.86%; Draw win rate: 21.80%; Away win rate: 32.33%; Home odds win rate: 40.60%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.40%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 72 matches, the home team got 28 wins, 26 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 38.89%; Draw win rate: 36.11%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 41.67%; Draw odds win rate: 9.72%; Under odds win rate: 48.61%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.16-3.10-2.68. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: soccer tips guide Spartak Trnava(41.3%), Draw(29.0%), MFK Ruzomberok(29.7%)